Aptech Institute of Afghanistan has successfully graduated 120 Information Officers
Aptech Institute of Afghanistan has successfully graduated 120 Information officers from 30 Ministries and 150 students on ICT skills development training on the various technologies.
Aptech to provide IT skill building training in Afghanistan
- Afghan government has awarded Aptech Ltd, a global leader in learning solutions, a 16-month contract for IT skill building training.
- Funded by the World Bank, the project is designed to create a pool of proficient technically qualified Afghan nationals who are industry-ready and employable.
- Aptech will conduct four month courses on System Administration and Database Administration which will be attended by 350 nominated participant employees.
- Aptech has opened a Network Centre in Kabul, Afghanistan for its IT, English and Hardware and Networking courses with Arif Azim Co. where the training will be executed for the participating staff. One of the biggest challenges of the self-employed is the lack of buy a research paper for college cheap discover this information here structure and accountability to follow through on important tasks;
- “We are glad to get an opportunity to work with the Afghanistan government. We hope to make positive contribution to government’s endeavor in making people IT trained and job-ready for the industry. Our course structure, quality of content and global experience will surely benefit Afghan nationals in becoming competent and qualified talent force,” Business Standard quotes Ninad Karpe, MD & CEO, Aptech.
- Aptech was ranked #1 among the IT training companies who had submitted proposals for the IT training project in Afghanistan.
APTECH presents Ramadan Offer
Aptech presents exciting 20% discount during the month of Ramadan. All students who enrol for the ACCP, AHNA, AELA curriculum under the offer period are given complete 20% discount on any of the career courses they enrolled for. This offer is valid only during the month of holy Ramadan.
APTECH, MICROMAX Offer
Aptech presents an exciting offer where on enrolment in any of the MSOFFICE, ENGLISH course, student will get a flat discount of 50% on any Micromax phone purchased through Arif Azim Ltd. Under this offer students will get maximum benefit as they will not only get themselves trained in Afghanistan’s best IT Training Institute but also will be benefitting from taking a decision of buying one of the fastest selling mobile phones brand in the world.
Ministry of Narcotics Training
Aptech won the IT training contract from Sayara Media and Communications an Afghan communication specialist where, Aptech will be training employees of Ministry of Narcotics employees on basic Fundamentals of IT and basic MS-OFFICE modules under the Narcotics Community Engagement Program.
Reliable Technologies Training
Aptech Afghanistan was awarded a capacity building contract from ARTS (Afghanistan Reliable Technology Services) a leading firm in in the arena of ICT services and Project Management consultancy committed to contribute to the economic stability and prosperity of Afghanistan. The training was delivered on Hardware and Networking modules. The training was successfully completed and participants rated the training as “Excellent”.